Thursday, July 20, 2006

Check it out!!!


In an effort to raise money for our trip to Kazakhstan I have opened an online shop with CafePress.com. There are great gifts there for teachers, parents, babies, children, and specific merchandise for adoption (especially Kazakhstan)! I hope that you'll check it out and check back often, because I am adding new designs regularly. Also, I would love to provide a link/banner for anyone who is interested in helping out. I would be willing o post your blog links and banners as well. Just let me know how I can help you on your journey! Thanks for your support!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

I have seen a onesie on Cafe Press that says "Worth the Wait". I'm thinking about buying one for our son when he comes home from Guatemala!!

Dawn said...

Hi Scott and Heidi! Actually, that one is on another person's shop, but I plan on adding that with a different style:-) Also, I am going to add adoption related products for Guatemala and Russia! Keep checking back :-) Thanks for the support!