Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thankful Thursday



Rather than doing a Thursday Thirteen today I wanted to do the Thankful Thursday because I have a few things I want to give thanks for. First, I am so thankful to have been accepted to a very special Yahoo group. The trying times my dh and I have been experiencing led me to seek out a prayerful and supportive group and He answered my prayers. Thank you!

On the adoption front: I spoke with USCIS this morning and the woman told me that they have all the paperwork they need from us and that our file is in the "review drawer." Now, I have absolutely no idea what that means, but she stated immediately after this that "...so it should be soon now." Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. I really think we will be going around the same time. How exciting to know that we have done all we can do and now it is out of our hands.

Melissa said...

Are you changing countries? I said a prayer today for everyone over there and everyone waiting. I hope we all get the call soon.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until the day you receive your LOI. It was the best day next to the day we found Grace. Good luck to you!! Tam