Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Okay, so Muriel tagged me to do this A-Z list:

A- Available or Taken? Taken - Happily married 4 years, 5 months :-)
B- Best Friend? My husband, Joe. My BF Denise and her mom Marilyn - all friends for 25 years!
C- Cake or Pie? Mud Pie!
D- Drink of Choice? COFFEE
E- Essential item you use everyday? E-mail
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Woodbridge, New Jersey
I- Indulgence? Dark Chocolate
J- January or February? If we go to Kaz in the next few weeks...January for sure!
K- Kids and Names? Boy=we are still debating :-) Girl = Jocelyn Rose
L- Life is incomplete without? Joe and children
M- Marriage Date? August 18, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: Legit or not? One brother, Robbie (deceased) and one sister, Brittany
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or fears? Heights and drowning
Q- Favorite quote? Jeremiah 29:11
R- Reason to Smile? My students
S- Season? Spring
T- Tag 3 or 4 people? Lisa, Lauren and Kim
U- Unknown fact about me? I have authored a book
V- Vegetable you don't like? Beets
W- Worst Habit? More than one here...Biting my cuticles, cursing and eating!!!
X- X-rays? Don't really remember
Y- Your favorite food? Pizza
Z- Zodiac: Leo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A- Available or Taken? Taken
B- Best Friend? My husband, my daughter(she'sjust like me) and my son(he's just like my husband)
C- Cake or Pie? both... with ice cream
D- Drink of Choice? Water when I'm good, Pepsi when I'm not
E- Essential item you use everyday? Hairdryer (naturally curly hair that's a giant puffball if i don't blow it dry)
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Wichita, Ks
I- Indulgence? Cannolli
J- January or February? February, it's shorter
K- Kids and Names? Daughter:Cheyenne Nichole/ Son:Christian Read/soon to be son:Dmitrii (middle name most likely will be his given name)
L- Life is incomplete without? Family
M- Marriage Date? September 14, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 4 total... 2 sister then 2 brothers then me
O- Oranges or apples? Slice em up and throw em both in a bowl, that's tasty
P- Phobias or fears? Broken bones, don't want have em... don't even want to see em
Q- Favorite quote? Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it
--- Fleur Conkling Heylinger
R- Reason to Smile? My kids
S- Season? Spring
T- Tag 3 or 4 people? Kassy, Christa, and Alesha
U- Unknown fact about me? I would someday love to publish a children's book
V- Vegetable you don't like? most of them
W- Worst Habit? squeezing the toothpast in the middle and leaving the dishes for the next day
X- X-rays? nope, i avoid broken bones
Y- Your favorite food? anything Italian
Z- Zodiac: Gemini