Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Picture ~ Another FAQ


Another question a few people have asked me is about the song playing on this blog. It is Simon Webbe (from the UK) and the name of the song is Coming Around Again. Some of the best music these days is coming out of the UK! Also, people have asked how to get music on their blog...there are many ways to get the music. Type in a google search and just look around. When you find one that can be put on a blog it will have an html code that you can copy and paste into your template.
Sorry I can't get more pictures these days, but it is difficult since I am alone and I either have to hold him or put him on a table that is 2ft. by 2ft. and then vigilantly watch him so he doesn't fly off the table :) They won't let me put him on the floor with a blanket :( They also think that if I sit on the cold floor I will get hemorrhoids! Uh - okay. So, I am pretty limited in my abilty to take pictures. Once he is living in the apartment with me there will be a lot more and perhaps some variety!

3 comments:

Dana said...

".....if I sit on the cold floor I will get hemmoroids."

That is funny! My first chuckle of the day. Thanks Dawn!

I can't wait to see more pictures.

Meena

The Cook said...

That was pretty funny. Only one week and 3 days until gotcha day!

Karla said...

Well, you are doing a great job of keeping us up-to-date on how you and Stephen are doing...I won't complain! Hang in there...Love, Karla