Friday, May 18, 2007

Used Book Sale

Hi all! Not much new here...just playing the interminable waiting game ;) I am selling many used (and some new) books on Amazon.com and wanted to let you know where you can check it out and see if there is anything there just for you! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE books! My hubby always complains that many more books come into the house than ever leave and we will need a library in our next home :) What can I say? There are worse addictions - lol. So, please check and see if there is anything for you by clicking in this link:


P.S. ~ I just want to give a very special shout out and say THANK YOU to the many kind and generous people who donated to help us save up for our trip to bring our son home. It means soooo much to us! As I said in an earlier post...every penny counts and all the help and support you have offered is appreciated more than you know.

3 comments:

mason's mom said...

Have they given you sort of end to this? What happens after the 30th? Is Steven okay and has Inna visited him? I hope that you continue to be strong and have faith. Best wishes, Sheri and Mason

Karla said...

Well, we ARE building a "library" in our new house, because, like you, we LOVE books! I love Gillead...gosh, I have read it twice already. It's great.

Hope you are having a good day, Love, Karla

Allison said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....still sending good thoughts your way.

Alli