Saturday, July 07, 2007

Nigmat...I know you are reading this blog since it was less thank two weeks ago that you asked me for permission to read it. Be my guest...I am sure you will learn a lot about what true justice looks like here in the good ol' USA! I just wanted to let you know that although you probably think we are quite busy dealing with Orson/AIP and do not have the time or inclination to bother with you...you are wrong. We are coming after you too! We have already contacted several government officials about you and they are looking forward to assisting us.

Almagul - you are not being left out sweetie...you will also pay for not appearing for us in court. Don't fret - I wouldn't forget you :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD FOR YOU DAWN AND JOE!!!!
GO GET 'EM!!!!

Esther said...

Yes, we have learned from our own experience of international adoption hell, that the FBI DOES have an international jurisdiction and staff. They do go outside the USA after criminals and people who commit crimes ;o)

The Cook said...

M80 Rocks. You go girl

Gina and Teagan said...

GIVE 'EM HELL DAWN!!