Sunday, July 08, 2007

PLEASE HELP US...
Anyone can do this - you do not have to be an adoptive parent or someone who worked with Orson Mozes/Adoption International Program, Inc. "supposedly being run by Kevin Anderson and Christen Brown Mozes now.
Please send an e-mail to the Embassy in Almaty at adoptionsalmaty@state.gov
formally requesting, as a citizen of the United States, that they investigate the De Lorenzo family adoption and help them bring home their son! If you DO have a story to tell about your dealings with AIP -be it with Orson, Nigmat, Kevin, Christen, Almagul or nay other party involved...please share it with them. Also, do not forget to include your contact information in case they want to follow up with you.
Express your outrage that an American family can be placed in such circumstances and have their child torn from them. State that you insist they follow up and uncover the true details of the De Lorenzo adoption and why three children were loved and lost by this family and they are now home with an empty crib and out $40,000.00.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Dawn & Joe (Alexander, Stas & Stephen)

2 comments:

mason's mom said...

I don't really understand what is going on here. I have been out of the country for a while and the last I read, you and Joe were just waiting for a travel date to pick up Stephen. Is that on hold now? I hope that everything turns out for the best for all involved. Best wishes, Sheri and Mason

Heidi said...

I wrote my letter of support!! I thought I would post it here so you could see what I wrote.

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing this letter as a citizen of the United States to show my support for Joe & Dawn Delorenzo. They have been the victims of a horrible adoption scam with the adoption agency Adoption International Program, Inc. They have been given and lost three referrals, even after bonding with two while in Kazakhstan. I am sickened that an American family would be allowed to bond with and love a child, only to have that child ripped away from them. There is no way something like that should ever happen- and especially not twice in a matter of weeks!

I plead you to intercede at this point and discover the details of why they were given and lost three referrals. Please do everything you can to assist them in bringing home their child. I cannot imagine the pain and loss (of child and money) they have been through, only to be home with empty arms. All of their documentation was legal and I plead with you to step in and take over to help the Delorenzo family bring their child home.

If you are in need of a character reference, I would be happy to supply one for you.

Sincerely,

Heidi G******