Friday, May 16, 2008

What's New...

There are three things I wanted to share with you. The first, is that a group of adoption fraud victims are contributing authors on my newest blog and it is worth checking it out: http://www.cribsandcrimes.blogspot.com/. There is a TON of information there including links to artiles, lawsuits against adoption agencies, helpful resources to avoid scams and fraud, the stories and heartache of many as well as advice from those who have "been there ~ done that".

Second, is a blog I created for those who have experienced an adoption loss. With the recent closing of Guatemala I realize there are likely more than a few grieving PAPs out there. There are also more PAPs than one would hope who have gone through the excrucating experience of loving and bonding with a child only to lose him or her for any number of reasons. That blog is http://www.adoptionloss.blogspot.com/.

Lastly, Ethica is presently raising money and, in my opinion, they are THE most worthy, independent voice for ethical adoptions. You can donate ~ see my sidebar.

2 comments:

Third Mom said...

You have been through a nightmare - thanks for having the guts to speak out and hopefully prevent someone else from being pulled into it, too.

Esther said...

Please contact me. I have much to contribute about your new blogs.

We too have suffered thru adoption nightmare, and lost children thru adoption. Clearly, hands down, the most painful events of our lives.

We are currently in litigation against our old agency....

-Esther
sweetangelplus4@yahoo.com