Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Infertility, IVF, Loss, Hope and Living...


This beautiful video was on the I Am More Than My Infertility blog this morning. It speaks volumes. I have not announced this on my blog yet so this video gives me the perfect opportunity: We have started our first IVF cycle. I am scared to death to be honest. Afraid to hope after so much loss. However, we know that nothing worth this much comes without GRACE and we pray that God will be glorified through our story. Please pray for us. Thank you to everyone who has traveled this path with us...even if only through the blogosphere.

5 comments:

jajbs said...

Dawn,
I followed your old blog and then lost touch. I just found you again and am happy I did. I will be praying for you as you start this new journey. I pray that your miracle will happen soon.

amanda

rolise said...

Dawn- I also followed your old blog and was heartbroken to hear what happened. All my good wishes and prayers for success are with you.

Crystal said...

Hi,

I found your blog linked from Overwhelmed with Joy and just spent quite a while skimming your story.

I am floored by what you and your husband have gone through. Floored and appalled. I can't even imagine. My husband and I are adopting domestically (about to start our homestudy) and my heart is broken for you and the other couples who experienced this horrible ordeal.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Brenda said...

Dawn,
I think of you often and have been checking your blog occasionally. You and Joe have been through so much! You will be in my prayers and I too will pray that God will be glorified. He will give you the grace! Brenda

Just Lisa said...

I just read your story, and I feel so terrible that you had to go through all of that. Please tell me more-- what is going to happen to the two boys? Is there an update link that I've missed? My husband and I are currently trying to adopt through our county's foster-adopt program, and I am terrified of birthparents coming back during the 11th hour.

Good luck with the IVF! I'll be praying for you!