Saturday, September 09, 2006

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Melissa and Suz! Okay here it is...

Four jobs I have had in my life: Cashier, Dental Assistant, Director of Early Childhood at YMCA and Teacher :-)

Four Movies I have watched over and over: Beaches, Forrest Gump, Mr. Holland's Opus and Jerry MaGuire

Four places I have lived: Staten Island (North Shore), Long Island (Hamptons, South Setauket, Miller Place, Lake Grove, Rocky Point), back to Staten Island (South Shore) and now New Jersey (Woodbridge)

Four TV shows I love to watch: Dr. Phil, 7th Heaven, Court TV (everything!), and Parco PI

Four places I have been on vacation: Cancun, Paradise Island, New Hampshire, and Italy

Four of my favorite foods: Pizza, Coffee Ice Cream, Filet Mignon, and Sweet Potato Bisquits


Four places I would rather be right now: In Kazakhstan getting our son, New Hampshire, anywhere with my best friends Denise and MOM (my-other-mother) and Norway


Four people who will respond : Muriel, Sarah, Lisa and Tammy...because they have all been TAGGED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lisa here! I have been tagged...what do I do? I hit my name and I am back at my place...which is really nice that we are "connected" I don't know how to link like that...teach me! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
I completed my task! We both wish we were in Kaz right now.