Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dossier is on the Move Again

Our documents came back from translation Monday and were being prepared for the Embassy in Washington, DC. From the information we have received - this usually takes approximately two weeks. From there it goes to Kaz and it can take anywhere from 6-9 weeks to get our LOI. Our timeframe has changed a number of times, but now we are looking at December/January. Hopefully, our dreams will come true and we will have our miracle for Christmas.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

how many trips do you have to make to Kaz? I forget. I hope you get all you are wishing for.

Alleen said...

Thank goodness things are moving! I will say a prayer your Christmas wish comes true.

Anonymous said...

I hope it goes quick for you!! Yesterday marked 11 weeks since our dossier has been in KZ and no LOI yet. :( Depressed doesn't quite cover it.

I had to make my blog private. Email me taylor.sp@gmail.com so I can send you an invite so you can read it.

Anonymous said...

You WILL have your miracle.....funny thing is, it will come when its supposed to. It is so hard to have something be out of our control. All things work together for good. For everything there is a season. I am so excited to share in your journey with you. It's gonna be so much fun. Tam

Unknown said...

Hooray! Congrats Dawn, this is great news.

Suz said...

I'm so excited to hear that your moving along! It feels great, doesn't it!!

Chris Sapp said...

I'm so glad your paperwork is making process! It is so difficult to be pregnant on paper, isn't it? :-)

The 4 McCaffery's said...

hi,
read our adoption blog www.themccafferyfamilyx4.blogspot.com

it's a good mixture of the joys and frustrations about adoption in general and life during my 54 days in karaganda, kaz

cheers
nell mccaffery

adoptedthree said...

Congrads on the dossier up and running!

Suz said...

Anything new?? Wondering, wondering.