Saturday, October 28, 2006

Still Waiting

Well, it is honestly no surprise to me that our documents are not back from translation yet. It will be two weeks this Monday since they were sent. Interestingly, everyone else got theirs back in one week...apparently ours just don't fall into that category. I inquired via e-mail on Wednesday this week, but got no reply. It has become apparent to me that I am not worthy enough of a response from anyone at my agency. At least they will still speak to my husband. He spoke with our contact on Friday and was told is will most likely be back from translaation on Monday or Tuesday. We were "reminded" that e-mailing other clients or writing about our agency is against the policy that we signed. I find the need for such a policy suspect, but as we all know - hindsight is 20/20.

I had a dream last night that the child we believe to be waiting for us was no longer available for adoption. He was still there in the orphange, but money had never been received in order to "hold" him and therefore they would not let us adopt him. Of course, dreams are just dreams, but I fear mine is a foretaste of possible nightmares to come.

4 comments:

The Cook said...

Sorry you have no news. I know how frustrating that can be. I hope your dream is just a dream and nothing else. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Beckie said...

Dawn, I am so sorry that you continue to have so many struggles. I know it is hard to keep your chin and emotions up when things continue to take longer for you then others. I hope that this week brings good news for you.

Alleen said...

So frustrating. I hope everything works out for you and soon!

Unknown said...

can't believe you're still waiting! so much for being right on with the time frame they give us. hang in there!