Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TAGGED!

Muriel tagged me again ;-) This was the hardest one yet because I had to come up with something to correspond with each number from 1 to 20. So, here is what I came up with:

1 – number of pets we have (our cat Shadow)
2 – number of times I have been a maid/matron of honor
3 – number of “serious” relationships I have had in my life (including hubby)
4 - number of attendants in our bridal party
5- number of years we will be married in August
6 – the day I was born
7 – number of years I have been a teacher
8 – number of years I was a Dental Assistant
9 - my favorite number
10 – number of four-legged pets I have had in my lifetime
11 – number of children my paternal great-grandparents had
12 – number of weeks I get Family Leave
13 – number of books currently in my bedroom
14 – number of Swarovski crystal pieces my hubby has given me as gifts for my collection
15 – number of years left until I am eligible to retire with my pension
16 – number of times I have packed an re-packed - lol
17 – Age when I graduated high school
18 – day this month that I hope we get our LOI by
19 – number of times each minute that I wonder when we will be in Kaz!
20 – My mother’s age when she gave birth to me

1 comments:

The Cook said...

You did better then me. That was hard. I love the one about how many times you think about going to Kaz.