Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thank you Oprah!



My hubby and I both LOVE music...although we have pretty different taste. Our music collection consists of "his," "hers," and "ours." Oprah had on two of my FAVORITE female artists ...Corinne Bailey Rae and Mary J. Blige. These women are phenomenal!!!!!!!!!! If you do not have their albums in your collections or at least a few of their songs downloaded on your i-pod you must get them right away!
And....even though I am only 32 ;-) ... Oprah also had on another favorite of mine - Carly Simon. I grew up listening to her because my parents loved music as well. We always had music on in our house.
So, thanks Oprah or the great show today (yeah...like she's reading my blog!) - lol!!!

1 comments:

The Cook said...

The repeat of Oprah is on right now and I am watching it as I type. I love love love Mary J