Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We Will Meet Our Son in the Morning!!!

Our coordinator, Alma, just came by the apartment and told us we will go the orphanage at 10:00 am...our driver and translator will pick us up at 9:30 am. We are sooooooooo excited! Alma explained everything to us and is very nice. She told us to take pictures each day and we also need to keep a journal with one entry each day that is about one paragraph. I can't believe it is finally happening!!!

We are still adjusting to the time difference and we are feeling off schedule. I am sure there won't be much sleep tonight :) So everyone in the US...check the blog in the evening for pictures of our first day with Stephen!!!

4 comments:

chelle said...

You must be so excited!

Bekah said...

That is so exciting! We have loved following your journey and will keep praying for you.

Sarah said...

What wonderful knews! I can't wait to see your beautiful son! :)

All the best to you!
Sarah

Overwhelmed! said...

Oooh, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your precious sons! I'm offering up prayers for you now!