Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Some More Pictures

Living Room
Some goodies from the supermarket. It feels strange needing a translator to go food shopping with you! And...as if it isn't fun enough to have your hubby with you ~ our driver, Boolat, now tells me what he likes too - lol! :)

A version of Cheerios?



See the cute refrigerator...it is about four feet tall.


Not sure this over would do Thanksgiving justice.


At least it is private :) This toilet is a very sophisticated and temperamental system! We spent nearly all night trying to figure out how to stop it from running and keeping us awake :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVED that cereal :-)

kbalich said...

I am so sorry I missed seeing you before you left!!! I am reliving the same feelings I had 8 years ago, as I read your blogs! I am sooooooo excited for you!!! Thank you for sending the link via warrentboe.org. I look forward to reading about your journey each day.

The place actually looks pretty good. The toilet is much better than what we had in Russia! Can't wait to hear about the first meeting!

Melissa said...

cant wait for the post where you meet your little boy. I should post pics of our apartment. I havent even taken pictures