Monday, July 30, 2007

The INTERMINABLE Wait

The past year and three months have been one LONG INTERMINABLE WAIT...and here we are waiting yet again! The word "frustration" doesn't even come close to describing how this feels. I haven't heard from our attorney is Ust-Kamengorsk or our contact there since Wednesday. For those who have been to Kazakhstan ~ you know this is not unusual. Things just "run" differently there. Tomorrow is officially the last day that Inna can appeal the court's decision to deprive her parental rights. Waiting to hear this news is unbearable.

We are also waiting for information about the newborn baby boy. Our attorney did speak to the orphanage director ~ so there is a line of communication open and I am hoping that when I hear from her next that she tells us she was able to see both children and that she has some updates for us. Praying, praying, praying.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Dawn,

I think that we are all praying, praying, praying for you - I know that I am because we all want the best for you,Joe and the kid(s).
Hopefully, tomorrow will bring the news that you are waiting for.

Vicki

Dana said...

I am anxiously awaiting for any new you post tomarrow. I'm am hoping that you will finally have some sense of what to expect and it's all good news! You and all in my thoughts.

Heidi said...

I am holding my breath and praying for you! I really hope she realizes that appealing won't get her anywhere and just gives up. I'll be checking back soon- I just hope they get back to you ASAP!!

Dawn said...

HI Dawn,

I will be thinking of you and waiting for the good news, I have faith that these boy's are supposed to be yours.

We just got back from vaca so I am catching up on the boards.

Dawn

Esther said...

You are being lifted up in prayer.

Laura said...

It is now late afternoon in Kazakhstan. Prayers are still coming your way!!!!!!! I hope you hear something soon.