Monday, August 21, 2006

Taking It One Day At a Time

So many people have e-mailed me with uplifing messages and I have spoken to many who have been keeping us in their prayers...I am sooo grateful for each of you. We have not lost our referral, but if it happens we will surely feel sorrow, but so many of you who have gone before us and experienced loss have given us the confidence that we will come through it. I am doing my best to give it all over to God. This entire process is so far out of our control that there is little else we can do. Each of you has told me that you can't imagine your life without the child you came home with and I am sure we will be led to ours by the grace of God. Thank you all for your encouragement!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to all of that!!!!! Love, Tam

Carolina Mama said...

Blessings to you as you wait! You are pretty graceful in the stage and that gives us all hope! I enjoy your blog and look forward to you big day too!! MaliMai

Maggie said...

Oh how I hope it doesn't happen. As many others have, I've lost a referral (although my boy wasn't technically a referral -- he had spent the previous summer with me). I'm sending you my best wishes and hoping for a good outcome.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
My name is Leslie and I'm also adopting from Kazakhstan, and I think I'll be travelling in November and December. I would love to talk with you if you'd like to send me your email. My email is lesanne@att.net. Thanks so much and take care, Leslie