Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Blessings!

We have some good news! Our dossier was sent to Kazakhstan on November 16, 2006. We will most likely travel in early January. We also found out the region our son is in and that he is still there and doing well! I can't believe it! My dh and I are keeping the region to ourselves for a little while until some more time elapses and we are closer to traveling.

We have something very special to give thanks for tomorrow! We are celebrating the day with my closest friends in Long Island. I can't wait to see everyone - it has been about two months since I saw them. I am looking forward to a wonderful day! I hope you all have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving! Lisa, I am so happy that you are home with Dinara for the holidays! For those of you with your baby in Kazakhstan or finally home after the long and tiresome adoption process - I wish you all the best on your first blessed Thanksgiving with your little pumpkins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I just knew everything would work out well. Nothing can get in the way of a good family adopting a child who needs a loving home. There may be slow downs, but they are all for a reason unknown to us down here on earth. Congratulations. Something to be very thankful for! Love, Tam