Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Joe is HOME!

I could hardly sleep last night thinking about Joe's flight and praying all was okay. He called me this morning as soon as he walked in the door and I was so relieved that he is home safe and sound. Thank God! I miss him so much and wish we could all be together, but as many AP's know - the Kaz adoption process is long and difficult...eventually, someone needs to be at home and back at work.

I am still struggling over what to do with my blog access. I want those who have followed our journey to continue, but I also don't know who gave that crazy lady information about our child. She told another family that she got it from another AIP client. I just don't know anything anymore. Trust is becoming a major issue for me.

So, today is the Kazak New Year and another round of four day celebrations. Sveta is taking me to the center of town today to watch some of the celebration. Part of the street was closed off yesterday and they were setting up Yurtas and preparing for the day. It should be interesting and fun! I plan on taking lots of pics. I will post them later.

0 comments: