Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Missing Our Baby

Last night I was missing Stephen sooooo much. I miss him every day of course, but some days are harder than others. I just ache to hold him and kiss him again. I pray that we get word of a court date soon. I also hope that things are not prolonged by Inna not showing up or something else.

I try not to think about it because I would just lose my mind, but I hate the fact that he is still in the baby house. It just isn't fair that his birthmother does not want to take him and wants him to remain there without a mommy and daddy. The only person she is hurting is Stephen.

Lord, please, please - let this end soon.

4 comments:

jajbs said...

You have been on my heart heavily the past couple of days. I am praying for you. I don't know you, but God has given me a burden for you and I am interceding on your behalf. Know that He loves you and cares for your family enough to lay you on the heart of a total stranger!!

Amanda

Karla said...

Dear Dawn: oh, I wish that Stephen was w/you, but, it is better for him to be in the Baby House getting the care that he is used to, as opposed to being w/Inna and her less-than-optimal lifestyle...praying that the court date is soon, and that the three of you are home together soon. Love, Karla

mason's mom said...

Dawn, I can only imagine how awful this wait must be for you and Joe. Is there any news on a new court date? I hope that there is resolution soon. Ya'll are in my prayers. Sheri and Mason

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn, you are truly this little boys mommy and you have bonded....so wish this would end for you too and you could bring Stephen home.

Beckie