Monday, June 18, 2007

CRUMBS

Well, at least we got an iota of information out of Orson today. Not much and not great news, but it's better than nothing. First, we found out that Inna gave birth to a boy :) Second, we found out that Nigmat does not think I will be able to come and get Stephen by July. I feel like screaming my head off and choking someone. It is beyond frustating working with Orson. He is the most passive person on the planet. Every time we need information or run out of patience we have to ambush him together via conference call. Then he spends five minutes explaining how everyone is working without any further pay for us and blah, blah, blah. He goes on to tell me how hurt he is by my e-mails and me taking out my frustration on him. HELLO! We just want to know what is going on with our son!!! Our entire life has been tied up in this case and on hold...of course we are annoyed. I have periods when I am dealing with it simply because I have no choice. Then there are times it all comes to the surface and I am sooo angry and feel helpless and defeated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Dawn... I just makes me want to cry. I don't understand any of this. Why the hell are they making you wait so long?!?!? None of it makes any sense. I completely understand your frustration with Orson. I can't believe he gives you that load of crap about not getting any more money out of you! He has plenty of money to cover it all since he NEVER gives any families the refund of unused money out of the 42 days we have to pre-pay for. He actually told one family to be grateful it didn't take 42 days and they should just take it as a loss and be grateful their son came home early.

I pray every day for Stephen and his well being until you can go get him.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn, I am happy for some answers, but certainly can see many reasons on many levels why you would feel so frustrated with all of this.....you should receive prompt, accurate and information updates on the progress as to when you can travel to get Stephen. You are told 3 weeks and now maybe not even in July....that would make me so upset too. I am so sorry that you are going through this and hope you can get Stephen's brother too....or at least information and pictures of him to share with Stephen in the future.

Thinking and praying for you all,
Beckie

Dana said...

What is the holdup?? Did he tell you why not July?? I have many thoughts on him and they he runs things but I will keep them to myself. Is it him, court, Inna, the prosecutor?

I am so sorry Dawn that you have to go through this. I'm just hoping things happen soon.