Friday, July 20, 2007

LOVERBOY ORSON










Orson, aka funlovguy, apparently has time to put himself out there on http://www.match.com/ now that he is no longer running AIP (according to his minions).

funlovguy
I love women and I could be your best friend and lover. I enjoy life to the max and can be there for you!!
Active over 3 weeks ago
· 55-year-old man
· Santa Barbara, California, United States
· seeking women 45-65
· within 200 miles of Santa Barbara, California, United States
Relationships:
· Currently Separated

Have kids:
· Yes, and sometimes they live at home (2)

Want kids:
· Do not want to have kids

Ethnicity:
· White / Caucasian

Body type:
· A few extra pounds

Height:
· 5'11" (180cms)

Religion:
· Spiritual but not religious

Smoke:
· No Way

Drink:
· Social drinker, maybe one or two


In my own words
for fun:
I love to travel; anywhere hot and exotic. Scuba;swim, tennis or just walk on the beach at sunset. I am passionate person. I love to dance. Horses. Sensitive to life and women. Lots of energy. Love movies, hiking, I am a good listener and talker
my job:
I own an international adoption agency. I can work anywhere. As much or as little as I want.
my religion:
I value all faiths. I have been raised jewish but I do not practice.
my education:
I have learned most of what I know from the life college and every day experiences.
favorite hot spots:
Come to Nepal and visit tiger tops or Bora Bora or just any beach resort. Love spas. I can take it easy with a book or dance the night away. I do not like bars prefer a quiet night talking or reading.
favorite things:
Candel light and soft music. If it is raining of course the fire place. Music feeds my soul. I enjoy growing in sprit and mind. I designed shoes etc many years. My own line. Had stores in Beverly Hills ten years. So shopping with my honey is fun.
last read:
The Master Key System; by Charles Haanel basis for the Secret . Enjoy self help
About my life and what I'm looking for
I am a strong but I will bend easily for the women I love. I want someone who can take care of themselves financially. I love to travel and dance and love to cuddle and kiss. I want someone who is strong of character but who is very affectionate and knows what she wants in a man because I love to please if I love someone. I can joke easily and I am very social. I enjoy people or I can be a loner for long periods of time. I also like a women who can see me through my eyes and look past my looks into my heart and visa versa. I am looking for a life companion as I know everyone is. I want to take my time to get to know somone; learn what is in their heart and mind and if we can find majic together.

About me
Hair:
· Light brown

Eyes:
· Blue

Best Feature:
· Legs

Body art:
· None

Sports and exercise:
· Dancing,
· Racquet sports,
· Swimming,
· Walking / Hiking,
· Weights / Machines,
· Yoga,
· Skiing

Exercise habits:
· Exercise 3-4 times per week

Daily diet:
· Fast food,
· Keep it healthy,
· Meat and potatoes

Interests
· Coffee and conversation,
· Cooking,
· Gardening/Landscaping,
· Movies/Videos,
· Museums and art,
· Music and concerts,
· Nightclubs/Dancing,
· Performing arts,
· Playing sports,
· Travel/Sightseeing

Education:
· Some college

Occupation:
· Self Employed

Income:
· $150,001+

Languages:
· French

Politics:
· Liberal

Sign:
· Sagittarius

My Place:
· Live alone

Pets I have:
· Birds,
· Dogs,
· Fish,
· Other
Pets I like:
· Cats,
· Exotic pets,
· Gerbils,
· Horses

Height:
· 5'0" (152cms) to 6'0" (182cms)

Body type:
Any

Languages:
· English

Ethnicity:
· White / Caucasian

Faith:
Any

Education:
Any

Job:
Any

Income:
· $150,001+

Smoke:
· No Way

Drink:
· Social drinker, maybe one or two

Relationships:
Any

Have kids:
Any

Want kids:
· No way

Turn-ons:
· Boldness / Assertiveness,
· Brainiacs,
· Candlelight,
· Dancing,
· Erotica,
· Flirting,
· Money,
· Power,
· Skinny dipping,
· Thunderstorms

Turn-offs:
· Sarcasm


9 comments:

Esther said...

OK, so he can't spell, but he wants a woman who makes $150,000K or more a year? I think I'm going to go throw up now.....

And he writes that his hair is light brown. Uh, he puts photos of himself in there with gray hair. Who's he kidding? He's a dirty old man. I see he got on match.com pretty quickly after splitting with his wife.

Yucky dirty old man.

The Cook said...

Vomit vomit vomit.

The 5 McGills said...

Eeeeooooo! Yuck! I think I need to take a shower now.

Stacy said...

What about the part, "I can work as much or as little as I want???
Yuck!

MyGirlElena said...

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!
WHAT A PERVERTED, DIRTY OLD MAN!!!!
YUCK!!!!

Brenda said...

This is really sick. I agree with Muriel: vomit, vomit, vomit.

Melissa said...

how did you even find out that he was on this site?

Great news about Kaz embassy below. I really hope they get to the bottom of it.

Denyse said...

One word. Ick!

Kelly said...

He is disgusting! I thought he was married?