Monday, July 02, 2007

Thanks Lauren...

Lauren (formerly Lauren & Marco, but now their blog ishttp://ourcupcake.blogspot.com/ ) drafted up a letter that people can cut and paste to send to Orson. Thank you Lauren!

To Orson Mozes, AIP, and all characters involved in the Delorenzo Failed Adoption: As families in the International Adoption Arena we wanted to take a moment to inform you the Delorenzo's are being heard through the internet, media, and word of mouth with deep compassion and sympathies. The lack of ethics, morals, and poor business practices will not be tolerated. As a group we will continue to post and pass the word to new families to beware of your photolistings, large upfront fees, and failure to complete an adoption in a successful manner. On behalf of the Delorenzo's we urge you to return all monies paid to you and your company at once. This story, the pain the Delorenzo's, and the reputation of AIP will continue until there is a resolution that is satisfactory to this family. All Families in the International Arena will stand together! EMAIL TO: info@adoptaip.com & Kevin@adoptaip.com

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Dawn,
MY HEART IS BROKEN FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND. AS I READ YOUR LAST COUPLE OF POST AND WHAT ORSON AND NIGMANT ARE DOING TO YOU IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYE'S. I WILL PRAY THAT HE REFUNDS YOUR MONEY. HE DID OUR'S BUT HE MADE US SIGN A RELEASE FORM SO WE WOULD NOT SUE HIM IN THE FUTURE for more money, it did not prevent us from telling our story or I would not have signed it. We of course still had our broken hearts and were out thousands in airfare and paperwork fee's.

I have contact info for the DA in Santa Barbara that was handling an investigation into AIP in 2005 if you would like her info and other contact stuff I have I would be happy to give it to you, just leave me a message and I will get you all of it.

AIP is licensed in PA, I am not sure you knew that but that is a good place to turn also.

I hope you find peace within soon, I have no words to say that could even begin to make you feel better but do know you have a whole IA blog world out here behind you and wishing you well.

Dawn

KHM said...

This agency is absolutely notorious.

You may want to go over to yahoo group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adoption_Agency_Research/

The agency is well know and you may be able to get some good suggestions there.

Christen L said...

Dawn and Joe,

We're praying for you. Your story is heart wrenching. I hope those greedy a-holes get what they deserve and I hope your sons will somehow have a better life that most orphans. Lord knows they deserve it.

I'm so sorry. Please take care.

Christen & Frank

Sam Sylar said...

I will post this letter on my blog too
spaces.msn.com/BenandMaggie
Good Luck to your family

KazMom said...

I too have emailed Orson to request he repay you. I also promised him I would email every home study agency I can find, to share your story with, in the hopes they NEVER recommend him to any family!

I know "words" can't begin to help with your healing. But know, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

AngelaW said...

I posted on my blog about this.

http://kazakhstan.adoptionblogs.com/index.php/weblogs/orson-mozes-sucks

AngelaW said...

AIP is licensed in Delaware County, PA.

You can check out their licensing (for profit status) via Lisa (PA state employee).

215-760-2249

I wonder how/why an agency license can be revoked in PA?

Yeah So said...

I am horrified by your situation. I just sent off my letter as requested. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Thad and Ann said...

I could not believe that last several posts, I had to compose my thoughts. I am still so horrified of all Orson/AIP put you through. I will send off an email to him & hope & pray that you get your money back, alothough I KNOW you would much rather have Stephen then money. I will be praying for you & Joe...may your hearts begin to heal, this is just so sad & heartbreaking!
Hugs-
Ann